Properly installed, a metal roof can last 50 years with little to no maintenance, which is ideal for any homeowner but especially those remodeling the home that they plan to live out their retirement years.
Metal Shingle Roofing Investment
Homeowners invest more in their roofing because they want a house where they can build their equity and make improvements. Increasingly common extreme weather events expose homes to hail, high winds, and heavy rains, so purchasing a roof that can withstand the elements for decades yet to come provides our customers with protection, as well as peace of mind. Properly installed, a metal roof can last 50 years with little to no maintenance, which is ideal for any homeowner but especially those remodeling the home that they plan to live out their retirement years.
In addition to a life expectancy of 50 years or more with no maintenance required, our roofing also features Class 4 impact resistance, Class A fire resistance, 120-mph wind resistance and certified for cool roofing that can substantially lower rooftop temperatures and home energy bills in the process.
Modern Roofing Technology
Technological innovations in paint finishes, along with advise in manufacturing process- has led to the evolution of metal roofing. As a result, metal roofing products are even more attractive and offer a long lifecycle. As a result of innovations in oil refinement, the life of a a traditional asphalt roof is shorter than it was not too long ago, so homeowners have to replace their roofs more often. With the advances in both paint finish and product design, homeowners have benefited from that outstanding look and long-term protection that metal roofing provides them.
Why Hallmark Roofing?
- Five distinct profiles and multiple colors that will enhance the cub appeal and value of any home while providing durability, performance and protection that will last.
- 50- Year Limited Transferable Warranty.
- Hail Stone Penetration Warranty.
- 120 mph Wind Warranty.
- Stone Coated Metal Shingles can create up to a 22% energy savings cost compared to a typical Asphalt Shingle.
- Meets or Exceeds Energy Star requirements
- Above Sheathing Ventilation-Allows continuous air flow across the roof deck.
- Light Weight- 1.5lbs per square foot.